Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Becky Hill - Unpredictable

23-year-old London-based singer/songwriter Becky Hill has today unveiled her new single called "Unpredictable", which also serves as the fourth and final but by no means less impactful track to be lifted from her Eko EP, out now via her own Eko Records imprint.

Speaking about the track, Becky says:

"I didn't write 'Unpredictable' for myself originally, but I fell in love with it and needed it as my own! I love this song because it was about keeping faith in a time when I was running low on hope. It's also the most up tempo song I've released under my own name to date and definitely a song I've danced round my lounge to a couple times!"

The 4-song EP - a brilliant showcase of Becky's myriad influences, from club music to pop to alternative R&B - also includes her previously released singles; "Warm" (produced by Shift K3y), "Back To My Love" featuring Little Simz (produced by Noah Breakfast) and "Rude Love" (produced by MNEK and Dimitri Tikovoi). With the EP out in the world, the next phase for Becky Hill is her highly anticipated debut album, due out in 2018. It heralds a new chapter for the rising artist as she has just signed to Polydor Records, home of James Blake, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey and more. The future is only going to get brighter for one of the UK's most formidable young talents.

Listen to "Unpredictable" below.




Purchase a copy of Becky Hill's Eko EP on iTunes.

Premiere via Highsnobiety.

https://www.facebook.com/Beckyhillofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment